Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ahhhhh, I feel so much better today.

Yes, today is a brighter day, literally. I have all of the windows open on the backside of the house. I also have the back door wide open. It is so nice to have fresh air and bright sunshine coming through.

Yesterday was such a rough day. I usually have one of those a month, and I should be banned from all technology on those days. I must say, I did get some phone calls after yesterday's post! That was nice, and thank you, to those who called. It really brings it home as to how powerful hormones are, not just on our physical bodies, but also our minds. It's such an intricate system.

So, today I'm going to chill out and be lazy. I've kicked both of the children outside so they, too, can reap the benefits of fresh air and sunshine. They're having a blast. Being stuck inside is such a drag for these kids, also known as the "forest children" by relatives. So far, they've both already had to change their clothes due to a muddy creek, that according to Sarah, is full of "goo". I asked her to please not play in the goo, but if she'd like to bring some to me, I'd be happy to look at it. For some reason, I have the picture of Dr.Seuss's "blue goo" from Fox in Socks. I seriously doubt it will be blue, but I wouldn't doubt that Eamon would chew the goo!

So anyhow, we're good here at the Kingdom of Murphy. Now, I must go search about raising chickens! And I'll save that for another post...

1 comment:

jillison said...

Chickens smell and so do you.
I, however, stink.